Spectrasonics Omnisphere is a multifunctional music software and audio control tool, developed by Spectrasonics, a company that specializes in manufacturing high-quality music and audio instruments. Omnisphere is one of the leading virtual instruments in the music industry and is widely popular among both the professional music community and music learners.
- Large instrument library: Omnisphere has a very large sound library with over 14,000 sounds (55GB) organized in many different categories, including sounds of popular music. traditional instruments, electronic sounds, sounds of spaces and environments, and more.
- Diverse sound combination capabilities: Omnisphere allows users to combine and create new sounds through pairing and editing sounds from many different sources. This creates great possibilities for creativity and variety in music production.
- Sound Match™ Technology: This feature allows users to select a sound and search for other sounds that have similar sound characteristics, helping to create harmony. best in music.
- Integrated sound and effects tools: Omnisphere is not just a sound creation tool, but also provides various sound effects and sound processing tools, helping the user creates unique and complex sounds.
- Compatibility and good integration: Omnisphere is compatible with many types of connections and audio protocols, and also integrates well with many other music software. li>
I. Download Spectrasonics Omnisphere and complete library
Download both files because we will install Omnisphere v2.8.5f and get the Omnisphere v2.0.3d library.
1. Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.8.5f
2. Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.0.3d and libraries
II. Spectrasonics Omnisphere installation instructions
1. Instructions for installing Spectrasonics Omnisphere on Windows
Step 1: Open the downloaded Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.0.3d.iso file, you will get items as shown below. Select a series of files with the *.iso extension, right-click and click Extract files, point to the hard drive where you want to save the library, create a folder named Spectrasonics and click OK to extract the library here, note that the hard drive must have more than 55GB capacity. .
After step 1, this iso file is no longer useful, put it aside or delete it.
Step 2: Open file Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.8.5f.iso, Run file Omnisphere Software Update.exe
Step 3: Access the path \Win\MORiA and copy the 2 files here to the path C:\ProgramData\Spectrasonics
Continue to copy Omnisphere.vst3 to the path C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Copy Omnisphere.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Steinberg\vstplugins
Step 4: Open any DAW (Cubase, Studio One…) add track Instruments, select Omnisphere and press OK.
The plugin will ask where the library is located, click OK and point to the previously extracted Spectrasonics folder.
Exit the software, reopen it and enjoy the results.
2. Instructions for installing Spectrasonics Omnisphere on Macbook
Step 1: Open the downloaded Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.8.5f.iso file, access the Mac folder, open the file Omnisphere MORiA.dmg and install as normal usually.
Step 2: Open the file Spectrasonics Omnisphere v2.0.3d.iso, we get a series of files as shown, hold command and select all files with the iso extension, right-click and select Open.
It will create many virtual iso drives, create a folder named Spectrasonics where you want to save the library, copy all the STREAM folders to the folder just created, select Merge if asked. The result will be a Spectrasonics folder with a capacity of about 55GB.
Step 3: Open any DAW software (Cubase, Studio One…), create an Instrument track and select the instrument as Omnisphere.
At this point, the plugin will ask where the library is located, point to the unzipped STREAM folder above and press Open.
Step 4: Delete the Instrument track and recreate it or restart the DAW and enjoy.
Supports many types of synthesis, including wavetable synthesis, granular synthesis, sample-based synthesis, and many other technologies. Provides a variety of filters, modulations, and audio adjustment tools to optimize creativity.
Widely used in music production, especially in areas such as electronic music, soundtracks, and contemporary music genres.
Spectrasonics Omnisphere is a powerful tool not only for providing high quality sound but also for creativity and flexibility in the music production process. Highly regarded in the music community, Omnisphere is an important part of many producers and musicians’ toolkits.
If you are busy and don’t have time to learn, let us help you. NTblog accepts installation of all DAW software and Plugins for both Windows and Macbooks for recording and livestreaming. For details, please see our installation service page.