LOGIN TERMS AT NTBLOG
We use your data to provide and improve the Service.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). multiply”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how the Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Follow & Cookie data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when cookies are sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you cannot use a
part number of our Service.
Example of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preferred Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security cookies for security purposes.
NTBlog uses collected data for different purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or information valuable so that we can improve the Service
- Track Service usage
- To detect, prevent, and resolve technical problems