With full active Kontakt 7 software and a full library of virtual instruments, it will definitely help you a lot in sound production.
Native Instruments Kontakt is a set of virtual musical instruments (Instruments) to create high-quality music with thousands of instruments that the company provides. In addition, music producers can create their own instrument sets and share them with each other.
Native Instruments Kontakt’s sound library has a very large capacity, from several Gb to several dozen Gb for a collection.
I. Download Kontakt full active and sound library
Click the Download button, wait for the timeout to expire and the Google drive link will appear.
The unzip password is: ntblog.net
1. Kontakt 7 full active for Windows
2. Kontakt 7 full active for macOS
3. Sound library for Kontakt
The sound library includes 2 versions, you can use one of them or both
II. Instructions for installing and importing libraries into Kontakt
1. Install Kontakt 7 fully active
You can use Native Instruments Kontakt standalone or as a plugin with the software DAW< /a> like Cubase or Studio One.
First, open the file Kontakt 7 7.6.0 Setup PC.iso and run Kontakt 7 Setup PC.exe to proceed with the installation
Continue to install Setup KONTAKT Manager v1.1.10
To activate Kontakt, you need to turn off anti-virus software. After installing the Setup file, run the file “Kontakt_Keygen” and press the Register button.
2. Import sound library into Kontakt 7
To import the library into Kontakt 7, do the following:
- For Kontakt Factory Library you must unzip it. Due to its large capacity, save it to drive D on your computer to avoid drive C filling up and crashing the computer. Then open the KONTAKT Manager application you just installed and point to the unpacked library.
- For Kontakt Factory Library 2, you just need to run the file Kontakt Factory Library 2 Setup PC, then also choose the appropriate save location, the software will automatically identification without pointing back as above.
After installing the full active Native Instruments Kontakt 7 software and having the sound libraries, you need to use Midi Controller to start creating beats from the virtual instruments in the library .
I myself have not learned about music theory or harmony, but I can learn and install software like this. If you have difficulty during the installation process or are lazy to learn, you can hire our service.
Thank you for being here!!!!